Saturday, June 24, 2017

Welcome

     Greetings to those that have discovered this blog. Here at SkyMall, I try to deliver information about retail and abandoned aviation in a different fashion. Some day I may rate cities in retail or deliver a commentary on an abandoned airports. I hope you find this way interesting and that you take time to view my blog.
     I can't guarantee often postings on this blog. I have school and travel a lot, so while I will try to post often, don't be worried if a week or two goes by between posts. The good news is that with my travels, I can reach out to new areas and post on locations there.
     I am new to blogging, so I will be learning as I go along. Because of this, excuse any technical mistakes. I will be constantly making updates to this site, so if anything looks different, it may be temporary.
     Feel free to comment any missing information. I will set up a business email once the blog is fully running. You can send any photos or questions to that. Any contributions would be greatly appreciated. I also may set up a way to donate later on, as this site is ad-free and domains cost money.

What you may see on this blog:

- Lists/rankings/ratings on aviation or retail

-Commentaries on malls/retail

-Commentaries on airports

-Consistent updates

-Timelines on aviation or retail

-Pictures on aviation or retail

Hope you enjoy'

~CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment